Only a 5 minute walk to the lake, Sunnyside Bar, local markets, ski shuttle & bus service, all without crossing a major highway. 2 miles from Tahoe City and close to ski areas, hiking & biking trails, great shops and restaurants.
The house is approx. 6 miles to Alpine Meadows, 5 miles to Homewood, and 8 miles to Squaw Valley ski resorts. There is also a shuttle bus at the end of our street that will take you to all ski resorts.
Driving directions from Bay Area via Sacramento:
– Take I-80 East through Sacramento (toward Reno) to Truckee
– At Truckee, take CA-89 South towards Lake Tahoe (Tahoe City)
– At the Tahoe City ‘Y’ (Albertson’s on your left) turn right and stay on 89 South – West Shore Blvd toward Homewood and Emerald Bay; not 28 toward Kings Beach (if you go into Tahoe City you’ve gone too far)
– Travel 2 miles and turn left on Tahoe Park Avenue (if you get to Sunnyside Market you’ve gone too far)
Driving directions from South Shore:
– Take Hwy 89 North along the West Shore of the lake
– Just past Sunnyside turn right at Tahoe Park Avenue
Driving directions from Reno:
– Take I-80 West toward Sacramento
– Take the CA-89 South exit towards Lake Tahoe (Tahoe City)
– follow the same directions as from Sacramento